Thursday, August 10, 2006

Well that's embarassing...

Last night I did something I rarely do. I complained about my bad run at poker - to my wife, no less (who is an angel and very supportive). "I just feel like I can't beat this game anymore," is something I recall saying. "Did I ever know how to play?" She was very nice, but had to leave for an outing with a friend. So what did I do? I played poker online, of course.

I entered a $33 limit hold'em tournament, which was already a mistake, as I had intended to enter a no-limit tournament. There were 60 players. Going into the final table, I was one of the top four stacks. By the time we got down to two players, my opponent had a 9-1 chip lead.

I won.

Moral of the story? I guess I should complain about my bad luck more often...

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger TiocfaidhArLa said...

Good things happen to good people!

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger ΑΝΤΙ-ΟΠΑΠ said...

You deserve it. Best blog about poker ever :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home